Friday, December 5, 2008

Photography

Well... i lied a bit on the earlier post. Tak jadilah cakap pasal my birth history. Later maybe and maybe never pun buleh jugak. Anyway, lately (i mean in the past 2 years), i have gone serious in photography. My first SLR was the semi-auto Minolta Dynax 300si (film) bought in Liverpool, England. Sadly it was stolen when i came back to Malaysia. Now i actually owned a brand new Canon 400D bought at the mines a year ago. Bagus kamera ni untuk beginner. Spent roughly around RM4,700 (Body, 2 Lenses, Filter, Tripod and a Bag). Since then i never stopped shooting. Aku gemar mengshoot portraiture org dan manusia. Sama lah tu. Cuma org aku kenal, manusia aku baru kenal atau tak kenal langsung.!! Anyway thanks to my first ever Sifu in digital photogaphy that is the one and only Mr. Archiprez @ Bro Suhaimi. Brilliant tips and lessons from him. Thanks mie.

Anyway, i will be using this blog to post some of my best shots (in my personal book of record i guess). This is part of my learning process to become a very good photographer! Comments are welcomed too! This photo is one of favourite SLR shot using my long gone Minolta! The guys in the photo were actually me and a friend of mine. It was taken using tripod with my first manual setting.!!









I called this 'Sunset in Edinburgh'
cheers.

No comments: